A Reliable, trustworthy, numerate and meticulous IT Diploma student with excellent, analytic, programming, technical and troubleshooting skill who is keen to find a Developer position as an IT Professional in analysis, designing and development areas. My ability to quickly learn, excellent computer skill, honesty, hard work and interest in such areas will help to perform my excellent work duties.
Provided accurate and detail-oriented work in the fast-paced environment of Life Insurance processes. A commitment to total customer experience values and goals, becoming innovative, and being accountable for performance metrics is necessary. Demonstrated collaborative relationships with all clients and service partners, and a great level of skill and knowledge.
• Analyzing and providing report on Insurance database
• Download and preparing reports on excel sheet using formulas and pivot tables
• Worked on customer insurance data, analyzing and prepared documents
Tools: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, SQL Database Tool, Citrix Receiver
Panorama Project is a comprehensive integrated information system which is uses in production by 36 Public Health Units across Ontario as well as various departments.
• Exclusively involved in Immunization and Inventory Modules of Panorama Project
• Prepared high-level business requirement and presented to team
• Assisted to analyze as-is and to-be current scenarios
• Supported to system testing activities
• Developed various test cases and demonstrated test results to users
• Involved for preparing technical documentation for development/configuration, technical troubleshooting, and problem solving for the system being developed
• Provided support for wide variety of desktop software and hardware technologies to the team
• Involved in Functional, Regression and User Acceptance testing
• Helped to measuring system performance and suggested steps to improve
• Exposed to different development tools such as Relational Databases (Oracle) and SQL, and other technologies
Tools: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Juniper VPN, SQL, RDBMS, Panorama System 18.104.22.1682, MS Visio, MS Power Point
There are 24 courses to complete 4 year McMaster University degree. 17 core technical topics include mathematics, software design and testing, data analysis, networking, security, computer architecture, and advanced programming concepts such as parallel software architectures and real-time systems. The other courses such as Creativity, Innovation & Technology, Mathematics(For Engineering Applications), Engineering Economics, Probability and Statistics, Formulating Technology Strategies, Financial System in Tech. Organizations and Discrete Mathematics.
Majority of course are related to software development based on Web Technologies, Desktop, Portable device which includes different kinds of databases and some of them are system analysis and design techniques. The other courses such as Personal Finance, Mathematics for IT, Film Studies, Professional Communications,Science Fiction and Educational project experience as Capstone Project.
Sanket Patel — firstname.lastname@example.org — (647) - 760-5071